The Actual News:
If you’re seeing this, then you know that PA! is slowly being rebooted. I don’t want it to be like what it used to be–where it dominated every aspect of my life and it was my number one project. Instead, I want it to just be something I can update whenever I feel like with something that other sites don’t have–such as new fake cards, fun theories about the game, TCG-related data and other stuff.
But before I can do that, I need to get this site operational, which will happen whenever I damn well please. Some of the things I need to get to include:
- Add a new extremetracking tracker to the site (the old one which is still going isn’t their most up-to-date version, so I may retire it in favor of a new one)
- Add a Flag Counter: http://www.flagcounter.com/index.html
- Update the design for the WordPress post thingy to look more like my classic PA! post layout; complete with title, text body, and some snarky comment
- Add whatever new information to my site which showcases the kind of information I want to regularly update, leaving the stuff I DON’T want to touch on my old site archives.
- Try to remove that annoying blue bar between the title bar and the main content.
Again, this will happen whenever I feel like it, in between graduating college, getting a new job with my new degree and kicking my comicmaking career back into high gear after about three to four years of nothing while I worked on trying to graduate.
See you soon!
>> I don’t want it to be like what it used to be–where it dominated every aspect of my life and it was my number one project.
Well that certainly changed, didn’t it?
Tho, maybe “dominated every aspect of my life” might still be an appropriate term. Rather, the issue was about how to manage my time properly. I still wouldn’t want the site to be dominating my priorities to where I simply couldn’t function, but rather, I want to intertwine my life obligations and site obligations in harmony.
That said, this being my number one project isn’t such a bad idea much anymore, lol.