Fair Warning: this post is over one year old. The information in this post is probably still as accurate as when it was originally posted, but things do change quickly. Please keep that in mind while reading, and thanks for understanding!
Not gonna spend a lot of time on this post, but I just wanted to talk about some minor updates to the site:
- First off, I reorganized the sidebar links a bit. Specifically, I created a new section—Chronicle Report—and moved pages from “Research & Theory” to it. The idea is that the “Chronicle Report” section will focus mostly on something that happened or games and the information is mostly just a collection of publicly available information, whereas the “Research & Theory” section focuses more on… well, research and theory, where I collect data to support a specific idea or hypothesis, or process and analyze publicly available information to come to a unique opinion or observation.
- Secondly, I updated the “Getting Back Into Making Fake Cards” page to include example cards for the two main sections: Blank types and Card types.
- The Blank Types section focuses on every single card design that existed ever since the last PA! blanks we made (the CardE-era EX-style blanks)
- The Card Types and Style section covers all the various types of cards beyond the basic “Basic/Stage 1/Stage 2”-type cards… so like Dark Pokémon, Shining Pokémon, Pokémon-ex, Pokémon-EX, etc…
- Again, the main goal of that particular page is to get anyone who USED to make fake cards from back in the day get up-to-date on the kinds of cards they can make today. Which hopefully that page doesn’t just make them pull their hair out of their head because of all the different card types that have been made in the years since they stopped.
- BTW, giving credit where credit is due: all the scans were pulled from PKMNcards.com.
Like I said, I just wanted to keep this page short. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have some cool updates planned. Stick around!