Fair Warning: this post is about 3.3 years old, so some of the information might be a bit dated. On the other hand, this post was last modified about 3.3 years ago, so maybe it's up-to-date after all. In any case, please keep all this in mind while reading. Thanks for understanding!
A Quick Diversion:  

The Actual News:

So today I managed to get one step closer to getting back on track to work on my YouTube series… I finally got around to painting one of the walls in my work room at my new place a nice shade of Chroma Key Green! Check it out!

BTW, the left pic shows what it was before, while the right pic is what it is now! Sorry for the wobbly look, I couldn’t fit the entire wall into one picture, so I used AutoPano Giga to stitch multiple pictures into a single picture.

Fortunately I’m able to pull this off at my new place, as opposed to using the chromakey boards I made at my old place. Which, alas, I couldn’t take with me in the move, so they were left behind.

RIP in Peace, Chromakey Boards…

Ahem… that said, I AM working on replacement Chromakey boards anyways, just so I can use them for more mobile chroma filming. But at least now I can just film myself in front of my wall without having to do any extra work.

Anyways, little by little! Soon PA! will finally get back to its status as the number 26th most popular Pokémon fan site on the internet! :D