(This is just a category header, so there's not much to see here. That said...)
The "Pokémon Research" section is for everything we're working on here at Pokémon Aaah! which aims to analyze data from a specific game within the Pokémon franchise. In a sense, none of this has anything to do with spending creative energy to create a piece of art that no one else could as much as spending mental energy trying to figure out why something is what it is about the series... preferably before someone else would.
If you want to learn a bit more about each link in this section:
- Galarian Alphabet — information about the unique script that is used in the Galar Region seen in Pokémon Sword/Shield. It's a very unique script which some people have already given up on, but I'm not so sure it's so random.
- Galarian Word List — technically this belongs as a subpage of the "Galarian Alphabet" page, but this page is the collection of Galarian words that I've encountered so far. I'm writing it all down to do some analysis of it.
- TCG Print Run — this was essentially the very first thing I did when I got back into the card game, as and was the reason why I brought PA! back. Unfortunately I didn't pull anything significant out of it, so I kinda gave up. Still, you can check out my data here.
- TCG Power Creep Visualized — a work in progress; this will be a visualization of the data showing how power creep crept into the card game
- Pokémon VG Type Info — this is another calculation of damage data to see which types are the most or least prone to damage multipliers. Current only up to Gen 5, however.
- Pokédex 3D AR Code Guide — on the Pokedex 3DS app, there is a way you can generate Pokemon via the AR Camera; this guide is a breakdown of how the AR code worked, as well as creates every possible code for you to use.
More Pokémon research is coming your way, so stay tuned!