This is just a quick post, but part of it is to make sure I hold myself to this.
Anyways, in the upcoming days, I'd like to cover these topics in full:
Pokémon in Tetris 99? Sweet!(Done)
- Between 10/16 and 10/19, you can unlock Pokémon Sword/Shield related themes and other bits and bobs.
- Also share some hot win videos.
- What is going on with Magic: the Gathering lately?
- Wizards' banning cards due to sensitivity issues
- Recent The Walking Dead black-bordered additions
- Star Trek has been warp speeding to various places... maybe good, maybe bad?
- How Discovery and Picard has changed Trek, maybe for good, maybe for worse
- Economics of keeping or replacing existing fans
- How YouTubers like Steve Shrives and Doomcock represent two seemingly irreconcilable sides with a vested interest to continue to represent their side, versus trying to understand each other
- Call of Duty Gunsmithing Calculations
- Last season's Gunsmithing feature changes how firearms function
- How to mathematically determine the best firearm
- Post all of my fake cards that I've made
- Specifically the ones I made during the 2005-2019 downtime
- As well as ones I made before I actually knew it as "faking", like the Star Wars CCG cards I made in friggin' ClarisWorks!
- Maybe I'll even share other fan gaming stuff I made when I was a kid
- A discussion about the words "nerd" and "geek"
- Defining them for certain, compare/contrast
- Discuss other similar terms like "dork", "dweeb", etc
- Did I tell you I was moving?
- Did I? Well it's now in its final stages.
- The first actual PA! YouTube episode (at least before I move)
- Given that I have between 40 and 65 days left at my old house, I'd like to get at least one episode in at my current podcasting set before I have to take it down.
- Muh birthday is coming!
- Yay the big three eight!
- The Metric System: why the world is needlessly (nay, hypocritically) dumping on the Americans
- This will also cover why the DMY dating system is also the worst
That's right, we got some real hard hitting journalism here at Pokémon Aaah!. Can I get a "huzzah"?
Seriously though, I've had a lot of stuff on my mind about geek culture matters lately, and even though PA! is supposed to be about Pokémon, I figure that my audience is into other things from geek culture as well, and thus would be open to reading my thoughts on those.
Anyways, hopefully I can get this stuff out over the next week. Sound good?