OK, just a quick notice that I've been working on the list of Lost Pokémon, and I've updated it with:
- I've reordered the list... which honestly was the more tedious part here. The order is based on an edited version of the Johtodex seen in Pokémon Heartgold/Soulsilver... albeit with certain changes. Specifically:
- All proto/lost Pokémon which which are related to a real official Pokémon are placed with them. So for example, the Baby Pokémon forms of Growlithe, Ponyta, etc, are placed before where Growlithe, Ponyta, etc, would be in the actual Johtodex.
- I did however work with a somewhat loose interpretation of "related"; since one of the proto Pokémon would end up becoming Dunsparce, I placed all the other proto Pokémon which APPEAR to be related to Dunsparce after them. Honestly, if it turns out that they have no relation, then their placement in the list would be no different than, say, having Pikachu follow Sandshrew: that's just where they were placed in the list.
- Then, all the actually NEW proto/lost Pokémon, which have NO relation to any existing Pokémon are placed towards the end, but before the Legendary Pokémon. The Space World 1997 Pokémon are placed first, then the Pokémon which were ripped from the Space World 1999 ROM are placed after them.
- I've filled out more names and other data for the Pokémon on the list, just so you know what's what.
- Finally, I've added more screenshots of prototype forms of Pokémon from the so-called "Sketchpad".
- I'm contemplating adding Kanto Pokémon in this list, just so you can see how different their "sketched" versions looked from their final Gold/Silver forms... but that won't happen until I've finished every other Johto and proto Pokémon first.
...hey, Johto and Proto rhyme! I'm a poet and was not aware of it!
Anyways, this is just a quick update so you know what's going on. Hopefully this'll help me get the start on the Space World set once and for all, just so I can FINALLY get some proper content added to this site!!