OK, I think I’ve just about done everything I feel I need to do for this site! More importantly, I’ve done everything so that I DON’T have to do anything else for a LONG while and I can get to doing OTHER things now. (Obsessive-Compulsiveness is a real pain in the ass…)
Anyways, as you may notice I’ve finally got the site design finally squared around, as well as added some ACTUAL CONTENT to the site. Here’s a quick rundown of the site:
- “LATEST” NEWS — I don’t intend on updating this place often; it’s simply a forum for me to post my views on the world of Pokémon and be slightly useful and relevant in it. As such, this is where my post recent posts about things will be.
- “LATEST” COMMENTS — If YOU plan on saying something, the last five of you will have your comments shown here.
- PAGES & JUNK — This is where any of my important content will go. As you can tell, I’ve already posted a few things already:
- TCG Print Run — Each set has a print run, which is a specific order that the commons and uncommons (and rares?) are printed in and subequently cut and packed. I plan on unlocking the print runs for every set from B/W for some… use…
- Pokédex 3D AR Code Guide — This covers info about the AR code system in the Pokédex 3D app/”game” for Nintendo 3DS.
- Pokémon VG Type Info — Anything about the video game that is of any generic use will be here, although I may split this up into individual sections later.
- PokéWalker & Dream World Tiers — Info I use for myself concerning what Pokémon you can find and what tier they are in—according to Smogon’s tier system. I guess maybe other people could find it useful too…
- Primitto Theory — My theory on where Pokémon come from…
- ARCHIVES — Old posts I write can be found there, along with links to old versions of PA!. There is a treasure trove of info on those sites which I don’t really intend on resurrecting on this version of the site… so if you want to read it, go there.
- META — That’s more for me than you.
And there we have it. The “new” and “improved” Pokémon Aaah!. Which is now more of a bjournal than a site, but whatever. It exists only just to be something small yet useful.