(This is just a category header, so there's not much to see here. That said...)
The "Artsy Fartsy Stuff" section is for all the little art projects that we're working on here at Pokémon Aaah!. In particular, these projects involve Pokémon in a broad sense, but has nothing to do with any single game specifically. So here you'll read some stories we've written, or share random theories about the Pokémon world, or find some of the really cool Pokémon TCG fake cards we've done.
If you want to learn a bit more about each link in this section:
- Adventure BattleMon (webcomic) — this is going to be a Pokémon parody/homage webcomic series that I'm going to work on, which mixes the cast of characters from my previous webcomic, Moose River, and the world of "Pokémon USA"... albeit remade into the totally-unrelated-to-and-legally-distinct-from-Pokémon world of "Adventure BattleMon". Basically think of "Adventure BattleMon" as being the Pokémon version of what Galaxy Quest was for Star Trek.
- Technically it won't be the actual "Pokémon USA" world that I worked on with Terry Tibke and his brother Brian, but one based on that with some added changes to it as well.
- Pokémon "Space World" Fake Card Block — my latest Fake Card set based on the unused Beta Pokemon and designs for existing Pokémon from the 1997 Space World Demo for Gold/Silver... one which I hope actually gets me back on the map of Pokémon TCG fake card making. I have big plans for it.
- Download Pokémon Fonts — This page has all kinda of various Pokémon related fonts, typefaces, etc, which you can download and use for your own projects.
- Right now all I have is the font for the Galarian language, but it'll eventually include fonts for other Pokémon concepts, like type symbols for the TCG and VG, TCG set symbols, etc.
- Pokemon Regional Symbols — Part of my love of world building, this page will have my interpretations the various symbols which represent each Pokémon Region. So stuff like flags, coat of arms, government seals, etc.
- Pokémon Colordex — This is a guide which catalogs each color used to represent each type from all Pokémon video games... so stuff like how Water-type is blue, or Electric-type is yellow, etc. Now although this is more of a "Research" idea, I actually feel it's more useful for artists who would like to have a limited pallet to work with in order to draw their favorite Pokémon.
- Primitto Theory — A sprawling wall of text which supposes the theory that all Pokémon evolved from a "prime Ditto"—a Primitto, as it were—which had the ability to "lock" into whatever form it changed into. I'd like to expand upon this some more later.
More artsy fartsy stuff is coming your way, so stay tuned!