Hey! Like every major growing website, Pokémon Aaah! has a store! This is where you can buy all kinds of merch and stuff to help support PA!’s. In fact, the FDA recomends a certain amount of money to help support all growing websites like PA!.
Anyways, once we have something to sell, we’ll make sure to put a link to it here so you can check it out! In the mean time, you can at least check out these items which either PA!, Nick15, and/or anyone else he’d like to help support are selling. Check it out!
Nick15’s eBay Stuff
We like selling stuff on eBay, so buy our stuff on eBay! Just fyi, nick15 is known as “stelfton15” on eBay, just in case you thought we might be hoodwinking you. I mean, the “15” in both names should be a dead give-away!
- Jamstik+ — US$130.00 (buy it now)
- Remember when you were a kid and you took a few rubber bands, an empty tissue box and a piece of wood and tried to make your own guitar? I mean, what kid didn’t make something like that? Well, with the Zivix Jamstik+, you can relive those tissue box rubber band guitar days as an adult! I mean, just look at it; doesn’t it remind you of your old tissue box rubber band guitar from your childhood! But don’t get me wrong, it definitely does NOT sound like a tissue box rubber band guitar. In fact, it sounds at least THREE TIMES better!
- KORG DDD-5 Electronic Dynamic Digital Drums — US$149.99 (buy it now)
- Kids these days with their “samples” and their “MP3s” and their “dishwashers”… they don’t appreciate what a simple drum machine can do! In fact, ALL great music was done on a drum machine like this Korg DDD-5. Michael Jackson’s “Beat It”? Drum Machine. All of Yellow Magic Orchestra’s greatest hits? Drum Machine. Elvis Presley’s “Blue Suede Shoes”? Drum Machine. MOZART?? TOTALLY DRUM MACHINE. I mean, they called it “an orchestra” back then, but that’s just fancy German for “drum machine”. You can’t get a more classic sound of music than with a drum machine, and now you have your chance!
- Zuny Series Rhino (Hino) Animal Bookend — US$49.99 (buy it now)
- Remember your favorite stuffed rhino when you were a baby? And how much it conforted you to know that it was there for you at bed time? And especially how devastated you were when you doscovered that your parents gave it away to Goodwill while you away at college because you had left it in a black garbage bag in the attic for so long they just thought you didnt care for it anymore?
- Well, now’s your chance to get ol’ Rhiney back! Albeit in the form of this cute little book end. It’s quite a sturdy little guy, able to hold up books from tipping over, proving that Rhiney is just as dependable as the origi al Rhiney was! But, I wouldn’t recommend using it as a stuffed animal and giving it to your kids to sleep with… the reason why Rhiney here makes for a great bookend is because he’s full of iron filings! That makes him pretty heavy and not at all fluffy and cuddly. I mean, unless you’re Iron Man (or Iron Woman) and need that level of firmness in your stuffed animals.
- Skyy Vodka Fedora; Black & Blue — US$24.99 (buy it now)
- Look, I’m not one to judge anyone’s choice of clothing… but fedoras? I mean, who in their right mind would NOT wear one, amirite?? Let’s not beat around the bush here, this SKYY Vodka fedora is the perfect addition to anyone’s wardrobe who wants to stand out.
Like what you see? Then buy it now!
Friends of PA! Online Store
Until we get our own PA! Online Store up and running, these are stores that we highly recommend that you check out, because it’s run by our friends!:
- Savage Sparrow Studios — this is the online store for old skool PA! staff member Jen Brazas, once known as “NeoQueenJen”. She has some amazing t-shirt designs which I’ve been reppin’ on the PA! YouTube show. Get your own at her store!
- Flipside Comic Store @ Savage Sparrow — Flipside is a great comic by Brion Foulke. Check out its store here!
- Level Up Studios — more con friends with great con merch!
That’s it. There’s nothing below here.
I mean, other than this text.